Sylvan Home Rental Application
Thank you for your interest in leasing with Sylvan Homes! You must select a home to continue with your application. To continue please find a home and then click "Apply Now" from the property detail page. You may change your home selection any time before your application fees have been paid.
Please review before starting your application.
- Rental Qualification Requirements - To qualify for a home, you'll need supporting documents to prove an income of 3 times the monthly rent. See our Rental Qualification Requirements for details.
- Documentation Must Be Uploaded - You'll need to upload a photo ID and income documentation while completing this online application.
- Application Fee - The application fee is $50 per adult (18 and over) and is non-refundable (the fee may be lower in certain states for Section 8 applicants see the FAQ page for details). Application approval is good for 60 days and can be applied towards any Sylvan Home for which you qualify.
- Co-Applicants / Pets / Children - the person who starts the application process is called the "Primary Applicant". "Primary Applicants" will need to list all adult residents, children, and pets on their application. Additional adult applicants and guarantors (if any) are considered to be "Co-Applicants". "Co-Applicants" should NOT initiate their own application. "Co-Applicants" will receive an email from Sylvan with a link to complete their part of the application. Primary applicant should have the email address of all co-applicants prior to starting application.
- Holding Fee / Deposit - The primary applicant and any co-applicants must complete their portion of the application in order for the application to be submitted. After approval, the primary applicant will have 48 hours to submit the Holding Fee. The holding Fee will become the Security Deposit upon lease start date. See Holding Deposit Fee Policy for details.
- Living in a HOA Community - If the home you are applying for is in a HOA community, you'll be eligible for benefits, but also need to understand and follow the HOA rules. See Living in a HOA Community for details.